A representative office of a foreign company is its isolated organizational division that can perform preliminary and preparatory actions in order to conclude a legal transaction of that company.
Our services include:
- Creation of a founding document – Decision on establishing a representative office,
- OP form (filing notarized signatures of authorized persons),
- The application for registration to the Serbian Business Registers Agency,
- Submitting the request for registration,
- Making a seal,
- Obtaining decision on establishing a company,
- Registering at the competent Tax Administration, as well as
- Registering at the Pension and Disability Insurance Fund and the National Health Insurance Fund.
Required documents for the establishment of representative offices of foreign legal entities:
Excerpt from the register in which the foreign company is registered with the certified translation by a court interpreter,
Proof of bank accounts through which the foreign company operates,
Statement by the authorized person of a foreign company with which the authorized person assumes responsibility for all liabilities arising in connection with a business representative office certified by the competent authority with the certified translation by a permanent court interpreter.